Tuesday, November 06, 2007

PDXLAN 10.5




Back from another good LAN party down in Portland. First I want to thank Vector and crew for doing the required work for throwing another event. I am glad that PDXLAN was able to do this .5 style of event, especially for the staff’s sake. I think I enjoyed the laid back style of this LAN better than the normal ones, this one feels more like a friendly living room LAN then a trade show. The one biggest thing I noticed was that there were no announcements from the stage telling you all about the next big event that you should be in / attend. The flip side of that is with no big sponsors there were not as many big prizes (video cards and mother boards). I even kinda missed not hearing about what the new products from the sponsors were.

Well I am off to Intel’s Infernal LAN in 2 weeks…
ZoneDancer

PS Click on the picture above for more shots from the LAN.

No comments: